Monday, June 30, 2014

Upcoming Photoshoot

I had a amazing day taking photos for 5hrs. in lingerie, leather, and something goddess elegance feel. I took some candids for you to preview while we wait for the professional photos to come in 3 weeks I'm dying to see what the edits look like and I cannot wait the new me has fought hard to be where I am today. For those of you who know I had my gallbladder surgery removed about a month ago I am feeling better but not myself still discomfort but doc says it could take 1-2 1/2 months so don't worry I'm ok and I'm a fighter I will get through and glad I am back to myself kinda lol. Now in these candids and new photos get used to my look I am no longer the thick curvy goddess you used to know I never lie or bullshit about my height and weight but before I was 5''8 200lbs which didn't make me look fat I was just over weight but not since my gallbladder attack/removed and of course eating healthy I am now 5''8 160lbs. I am happy with my new look and damn 40lbs lost within 2 months is good though I do wish I could have a sloppy greasy fat food but that's where it got me to getting my gallbladder removed good thing I am healthy and actually feel allot better. Ok enough about that gallbladder shit new photos, new look, and the baddest bitch is back in 3 weeks here is some candid photos to drool and worship while I am also gone this vacation to Miami July 1 - 18th I will still be doing cam shows & phone sex don't worry but there will be more candids while I'm tanning in South Beach.







No comments:

Post a Comment