Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thanks Arab Loser

I know when I want something I get it and I knew just who to get it from my Arab pig bitch boy. I told him I wanted the lovely BeatsPill XL and what he do without saying no or thinking he went over and sent me a giftcard for it how simply and easy princess gets what she wants. I just got the pill today and simply love it this thing is fucking loud and can't wait to use this fucker in Miami next week sitting by the pool looking fab. How does it feel Arab bitch looking at these photos I took of you think I wasn't but I did I hope your girlfriend looks at how much of a fag you are sticking toothbrushes up your ass and also knowing she wants this beats and I simply got it HAAA to bad it's mine now and I'm going to enjoy it off to listen to Jennifer Lopez with my Beatpill ta ta.




No comments:

Post a Comment