Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 2 Of Dominating

In 48hrs I must say I am impressed I almost made 1k doing what I do best dominating you boys till your drained down to the lint of your pockets lol yes feels so good. I know you guys missed me so much since being away for 4 months due to health issues of my gallbladder surgery etc. but I am back and feeling good than ever plus with a new hot body being 5''8 160lbs losing over  35lbs can we say latina hot body now for the summer I know right hahah. Anyway in today's domination I had my France slave spend over $300 just to give him a 30 second countdown of cumming though his connection was bad we still managed to make his small cock cum he was happy to see my DD's after being such a long time since we Skyped. Then my hypno Joey couldn't say no to my tits to send a tribute and I had him cumming so good to my dirty talk, moans, and big bouncy tits fuck I love having you men worship and let me drain you good fuck yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment