Thursday, June 19, 2014

Titty Worship Thursday

I had both of these slaves worshipping my tits while I sat back and look into my account counting all the cash they spent on me and they spent a pretty big one to make goddess go shopping and I love it. This is the good life I don't need to sugar coat or brag about shit I do it and it's here it's done and I got it. These are the fools who make it happen for me vacations, authentic labels, bills paid, and living a princess easy life. You bitches take notes and learn from a boss bitch instead of hating and talking bad shit about me worry about you and get ya shit together twats lol. Anyway it was a good day off to go tanning and posted photos of my 2 slaves doing nasty gay shit just to stare and worship my big 36DD's.



No comments:

Post a Comment