Monday, February 16, 2015

February Luxury Favorite

This goddess does the job right that's why my regular slaves stay hooked and keep coming back for more of this spoiled bratty bitch. I made 2k off of one of sissy losers named ChiChi because she reminded me of the dragqueen from movie "To Wong Foo" LMAO! I had that bitch nice and dolled up and so high off poppers that she went ahead and sent a tribute of $2500, now that's a fucking good gal now give me what the fuck I want. Without no hesitation I had my $2500 in my account within a few hours I went ahead over to Gucci and splurged on myself a new vacation duffel bag. This red is so rich and powerful I so needed it to start me off early Spring 2015 with having power and walking everywhere at airports giving my red a pop and of course me looking fab as I walk in with it. Thanks ChiChi hope to hear from you again bitch. Here are some photos you can enjoy and hopefully motivate some other mistresses to stop being a cheap domme and show them what true financial domination is about this isn't a fantasy this a fetish and what we provide isn't cheap now step your shit up and tell these fucks to pay more we live fab lives not cheap $50-100 specials for financial domination pfft fuck outta here lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment