Friday, February 20, 2015

Double Duo Domination Now Available!

That's right minions, bitchboys, forced intoxed men, Now it's your chance to worship me and other mistresses live on cam through Skype/oovoo only. Our 3 way cam shows will provide the best financial domination, humiliation, tease & denial, foot fetish, and just to beautiful goddesses to jerk off to. Now to have us both to provide your fantasy you must pay us each separately with a e-giftcard don't act stupid you know the routine and how to please us both so it will be double the amount for both of us each. Perfect example below of cam show I did with beauty Kendra Kennedy make sure to follow her and also message her for details to see us both for future cam shows or domination cam shows....trust me she is worth it. We both got $300 each from this Arab loser who loves sticking his wife toothbrush up his ass and oinking like a pig because his girlfriend was out late night being with real men while he home wanking his cock to two beautiful american goddesses. He definitely was a lame but I didn't care I was to busy having fun with Kendra and thinking about what to get shopping since I have almost everything lol. This was a motivation and beginning to more duo domme I enjoyed myself and need more cashpigs like this one to start splurging are the legendary dommes and have a good time with us trust me you won't regret cumming to us slut. I own you, she owns you, and you shall obey us both so let's not waste time and let's start scheduling some duo domination cam shows! 
Kendra Kennedy & I

Dakotta44DD & I

Available Duo Cam Shows
Ebony Goddess - Dakota44DD
Blonde Bombshell - Kendra KennedyEbony Goddess Livia  - GodHerself

No comments:

Post a Comment