Friday, September 5, 2014

September Goodies

See this is what I call REAL Financial Domination fellas take notes bitches. I don't know how some mistresses play their "role" as a findom but I play no games I don't beg, I don't ask, JUST GIVE OK and that's how it should be done. If I tell you to buy me something you will provide and give me what I want and desire and as a mistress you must obey and do as she commands you got it fag. I'm IN CHARGE and do what the fuck I WANT and this time I got it HAHA. Thanks to my loyal minions I got a wonderful $250 giftcard to go shopping with and got a early graduation gift for makeup school. The best but last part DUUUDE I just got a $2500 Dell XPS 15 laptop now that's some true worship to the puerto rican princess FUCK YEAH! Good job minions for a early September keep it coming. I definitely want to do more humiliation, dominate, and be spoiled rotten this September so let's make it happen boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment