Thursday, October 24, 2013

Another Spoiled Day

No need to brag because it's all here and it all comes to me because no one can't resist these 36DD's. This limp dick bitch boy called my NiteFlirt for 20 minutes and just gave me $700 in tributes because he was so drunk and he needed to spoil a hot latina like myself and I couldn't say no just send away I ain't complaining lol. 


Then I was skeptical about this slave Arab bitchboy. Now he fucked up one time where he paid me then took the money back, now trying to play me as a mistress we don't play that shit you pay then try to do a chargeback you know your ass gets blocked instantly. It's been about 6 months since we haven't spoken so he got my attention by messaging me on Twitter. He sent $700 to my Amazon to show his loyalty and regain our relationship to what it was before and I don't believe in second chances but since I was in a good mood I unblocked him and gave his bitch ass alittle 10 minute cam show. Now I will forgive but never forget what you did so I had my guard up. We shall see if he stays loyal and doesn't fuck up again. Oh here is some photos I took of his ass fucking himself once again his wife's toothbrush such a nasty little gondu lol.



Another slave sent $200 just because he loves me and I didn't have to do anything I love that. All in one day mistress has gained $1600 total which gives me a good day to relax and watch some American Horror Story: Coven. This is how I love my unexpected days to be keep them coming fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment