Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you FootSlave!

Sorry I haven’t been around over the last week just had leg surgery from infection called Cellulitus so i couldn’t walk and the pain so bad ewwwwie. Enough about that I am fine and finally getting better woohoo! During my rest and in extreme pain in bed I been receiving so much gifts from my slave off my wishlist. Thank you so much for these gifts and the more that I am getting this week now that’s a TRUE SLAVE FUCK YEAH!! I love being spoiled and will be having new photos in these hot stuff I received so be on the lookout for that. Tonight is ep. 3 of TrueBlood I cannot wait to see what happens to Jason Stackhouse. Thank you thank you THANK YOU FOOT SLAVE for all these gifts I am going to put these stuff in use this week so stay tuned new photos oh YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment